ISIscan™ Routine Analysis Software
ISIscan™ is a complete routine analysis package designed for the easy operation of FOSS NIR insturments in lab, at line and on-line environments.
- Support for the following FOSS instruments: InfraXact™ and InfraXact™ Pro analyazers, XDS Rapid Content and XDS Rapid Liquid analyzers as well as FOSS System II bench and on-line instruments.
- Automatic database storage of results
- ISI standardization: patented instrument matching software for reliable calibration transfer (U.S. patent no.4,866,644)
- Supported regression methods: MLR, PLS, MPLS, LOCAL, FOSS-ANN prediction
- Real time outlier detection for each constituent
- Configurable results displays
- Product control with control limits, target values and reports
- User defined fields for tracking sample information
- LIMS compatibility
- Comprehensive on-line help
- Customizable reports *
- Local language support **
- Easy export of samples into WinISI 4 Calibration software, ***
Pentium processor or equivalent, Windows 2000sp2 or XP (recommended)), 128 MB RAM (256 recommended), 1 GB hard drive space.
ISIscan™ is available in the following configurations:
||Software package for all new installations
||Upgrade from any DOS NIRS or WinScan program
||Upgrade from any version 1.xx ISIscan™
Tour of ISIscan™
Download PDF datasheet
* Requires optional add on module to the report system, available through FOSS
** Check with your local FOSS sales office for availability.